SLEEK™ RX 0.014" PTA Dilatation Catheter
The SLEEK™ RX 0.014" PTA Dilatation balloon is indicated for use on infrapopliteal lesions.*
SLEEK™ RX PTA Balloon Dilatation Catheter is a low-profile balloon designed specifically for accessing infrapopliteal lesions.
Deliverability and crossability in infrapopliteal lesions
- Proprietary SLX™ Lubricious Coating on the balloon and the distal shaft
- Low profile 4F sheath introducer compatibility for all sizes
- Nylon balloon material combines flexibility and durability with lower compliance
- High rated burst pressures of up to 16 atm
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
Please refer to Cordis Product Catalogue for complete product information.
Please refer to the Indications for Use for complete information, including indications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events.
Customer Service and Ordering Information
If you are located in Europe, Middle East or Africa, please
GMB-Cordis-Customer-Support@cordis.comwith your question or order, or call us at 0080084477384.
For country-specific contact details, please see this page.