Cordis offers a broad portfolio of steerable guidewires, such as ATW Marker Wire Guidewire and ATW Guidewire, for choosing the right guidewire given a specific clinical situation.*
Cordis offers a broad platform of steerable guidewires for choosing the right guidewire given a specific clinical situation. The portfolio includes radiolucent and radiopaque wires, various support wires and sub-total occlusion wires, for highly stenosed lesions. All Cordis Guidewires possess important features required to successfully treat all the complex and challenging lesions:
- The DUARGLIDE™ Coated Sleeve provides consistent lubricity throughout the entire procedure, to enable smooth delivery of multiple devices.
- The One-Piece stainless steel core wire design optimizes the transmission of torque to the distal tip of the wire for optimal control.
- The broad transition at the tip provides optimal control of the wire to selectively steer to a specific vessel location.
- The Flex-Joint bond adds strength and flexibility to the distal core wire transition for enhanced trackability in tortuous anatomy.
- The PTFE spray coat minimizes friction on the proximal end for smooth device delivery.
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.