Cordis offers a broad portfolio of steerable guidewires, such as ATW Marker Wire Guidewire and ATW Guidewire, for choosing the right guidewire given a specific clinical situation.*
Cordis offers a broad platform of steerable guidewires for choosing the right guidewire given a specific clinical situation. The portfolio includes radiolucent and radiopaque wires, various support wires and sub-total occlusion wires, for highly stenosed lesions. All Cordis Guidewires possess important features required to successfully treat all the complex and challenging lesions:
- The DUARGLIDE™ Coated Sleeve provides consistent lubricity throughout the entire procedure, to enable smooth delivery of multiple devices.
- The One-Piece stainless steel core wire design optimizes the transmission of torque to the distal tip of the wire for optimal control.
- The broad transition at the tip provides optimal control of the wire to selectively steer to a specific vessel location.
- The Flex-Joint bond adds strength and flexibility to the distal core wire transition for enhanced trackability in tortuous anatomy.
- The PTFE spray coat minimizes friction on the proximal end for smooth device delivery.
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
Please refer to Cordis Product Catalogue for complete product information.
Please refer to the Indications for Use for complete information, including indications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events.
Customer Service and Ordering Information
If you are located in Europe, Middle East or Africa, please
with your question or order, or call us at 0080084477384.
For country-specific contact details, please see this page.