VISTA BRITE TIP™ Guiding Catheter
The guiding catheter that gives you the confidence and support even in the most challenging cases.*
VISTA BRITE TIP™ the guide catheter that gives you the confidence and support even in the most challenging cases.
- Back-up support – the VISTA BRITE TIP™ Catheters assist wires and devices to reach and cross distal lesions. Moreover, a complete line of Extra Backup Guides for both the left and right coronary arteries is available.
- Shape Retention – VISTA BRITE TIP™ Catheters are designed to maintain shape and remain engaged during lengthy and challenging procedures.
- Easy insertion of devices - VISTA BRITE TIP™ Catheters feature a PTFE Lining and patented True Lumen Technology providing consistently lubricious lumen from hub to tip for smooth reliable delivery of devices.
- A highly radiopaque distal ultra soft tip helps promote safe atraumatic engagement and precise placement.
- VISTA BRITE TIP™ is available in a wide range of shapes and configurations, including a complete line of guides to suit your special case needs.
Many of Cordis' catheter products from our standard catalogue can be modified** to suit a clinician’s specific needs. For example, catheters and sheaths can be made shorter or longer.
*This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
**Please note that the modified standard catheters will be produced on special request and are subject to longer delivery times and list prices.
Radial 360 - Product Line Overview
Please refer to Cordis Product Catalogue for complete product information.
Please refer to the Indications for Use for complete information, including indications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events.
Customer Service and Ordering Information
If you are located in Europe, Middle East or Africa, please
with your question or order, or call us at 0080084477384.
For country-specific contact details, please see this page.