VISTA BRITE TIP™ Guiding Catheter
The guiding catheter that gives you the confidence and support even in the most challenging cases.*
VISTA BRITE TIP™ the guide catheter that gives you the confidence and support even in the most challenging cases.
- Back-up support – the VISTA BRITE TIP™ Catheters assist wires and devices to reach and cross distal lesions. Moreover, a complete line of Extra Backup Guides for both the left and right coronary arteries is available.
- Shape Retention – VISTA BRITE TIP™ Catheters are designed to maintain shape and remain engaged during lengthy and challenging procedures.
- Easy insertion of devices - VISTA BRITE TIP™ Catheters feature a PTFE Lining and patented True Lumen Technology providing consistently lubricious lumen from hub to tip for smooth reliable delivery of devices.
- A highly radiopaque distal ultra soft tip helps promote safe atraumatic engagement and precise placement.
- VISTA BRITE TIP™ is available in a wide range of shapes and configurations, including a complete line of guides to suit your special case needs.
Many of Cordis' catheter products from our standard catalogue can be modified** to suit a clinician’s specific needs. For example, catheters and sheaths can be made shorter or longer.
*This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
**Please note that the modified standard catheters will be produced on special request and are subject to longer delivery times and list prices.
Radial 360 - Product Line Overview