PRECISE PRO RX™ Nitinol Stent System
The Cordis PRECISE PRO RX™ Carotid Stent, with its multisegmented, auto-tapering design, offers one of the best combinations of conformability and wall apposition for Carotid Artery Stenting.*
PRECISE PRO RX™ Stent is the carotid stenting system, used by physicians to perform Carotid Artery Stenting as an option for patients at high risk for surgery.
The PRECISE PRO RX™ Stent is a one piece laser cut, Self Expanding Nitinol Stent combining a unique micromesh design with a multi-segmental design construction.
The PRECISE PRO RX™ Stent System design offers:
- Plaque scaffolding for uniform coverage
- Accurate stent placement facilitated by PTFE coated support member
- Proven results in clinical trials
- Length of delivery system: 135 cm
- Distal outer diameter:
- 5F (5-8 mm)
- 6F (9-10 mm)
- Recommended guiding catheter: 7F (5-8 mm Ø) 8F (9-10 mm Ø)
- Recommended introducer size: 5F (5-8 mm Ø) 6F (9-10 mm Ø)
- Guidewire compatibility: .014”
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
PRECISE PRO RX™ Stent