AVANTI™+ Sheath Introducer
Featuring a proprietary SLIX Valve, the AVANTI+ Introducer provides smooth transitions, monitoring capabilities and exceptional performance for your procedural success.*
For use in arterial and venous procedures requiring percutaneous introduction of intravascular devices, the AVANTI+ Introducer is a pioneer in catheter sheath introducer technology. Featuring a proprietary SLIX Valve, the AVANTI+ Introducer provides smooth transitions, monitoring capabilities and exceptional performance for your procedural success.
- A hexacuspid design that provides a balance between catheter maneuverability and hemostasis.
- A rotating suture collar that facilitates greater procedural flexibility. It provides position stability and allows more patient movement.
- A kink-resistant cannula design integrating a soft, flexible inner layer with a stiffer outer layer for improved bendability and support. It is also less prone to kinking, cost-effective and reliable.
- Atraumatic tip transitions for both the sheath and the vessel dilator are uniquely tapered and manicured. This results in smooth insertions and may help lessen damage upon entry.
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
Please refer to Cordis Product Catalogue for complete product information.
Please refer to the Indications for Use for complete information, including indications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events.
Customer Service and Ordering Information
If you are located in Europe, Middle East or Africa, please
with your question or order, or call us at 0080084477384.
For country-specific contact details, please see this page.