AVANTI™+ Sheath Introducer
Featuring a proprietary SLIX Valve, the AVANTI+ Introducer provides smooth transitions, monitoring capabilities and exceptional performance for your procedural success.*
For use in arterial and venous procedures requiring percutaneous introduction of intravascular devices, the AVANTI+ Introducer is a pioneer in catheter sheath introducer technology. Featuring a proprietary SLIX Valve, the AVANTI+ Introducer provides smooth transitions, monitoring capabilities and exceptional performance for your procedural success.
- A hexacuspid design that provides a balance between catheter maneuverability and hemostasis.
- A rotating suture collar that facilitates greater procedural flexibility. It provides position stability and allows more patient movement.
- A kink-resistant cannula design integrating a soft, flexible inner layer with a stiffer outer layer for improved bendability and support. It is also less prone to kinking, cost-effective and reliable.
- Atraumatic tip transitions for both the sheath and the vessel dilator are uniquely tapered and manicured. This results in smooth insertions and may help lessen damage upon entry.
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.