S.M.A.R.T. CONTROL™ Nitinol Stent Delivery System
The S.M.A.R.T. CONTROL™ Stent design offers crush recoverable endovascular stent with optimal wall apposition that facilitates high radial resistive support whilst maintaining flexibility, with a range to treat iliac and femoropopliteal lesions.*
- Stent Lengths: 20-150 mm
- Lengths of delivery system: 80 and 120 cm
- Recommended guidewire: .035”
- S.M.A.R.T. CONTROL™ Stent is a one piece laser cut, self-expanding nitinol stent combining a micromesh design with a multi segmental construction.
- The 36 strut, 6 bridge construction of the S.M.A.R.T. CONTROL™ Stent provides an optimal wall apposition.
- The S.M.A.R.T. CONTROL™ Stent design offers crush recoverable endovascular stent with optimal wall apposition that facilitates high radial resistive support whilst maintaining flexibility.
- S.M.A.R.T. CONTROL™ Stent offers a broad portfolio of sizes for the treatment of Iliofemoral lesions.
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
Please refer to Cordis Product Catalogue for complete product information.
Please refer to the Indications for Use for complete information, including indications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events.
Customer Service and Ordering Information
If you are located in Europe, Middle East or Africa, please
GMB-Cordis-Customer-Support@cordis.comwith your question or order, or call us at 0080084477384.
For country-specific contact details, please see this page.