OPTEASE™ Retrievable Vena Cava Filter
OPTEASE Retrievable Vena Cava Filters are an innovative option for prevention of recurrent pulmonary embolism.*
The OPTEASE™ Retrievable Filter must be retrieved within 12 days after placement as per IFU.
OPTEASE Retrievable Vena Cava Filters are an option for prevention of pulmonary embolism.
- Dual-layer filtration for easier clot capture and prevention of pulmonary embolism
- Fixation barb minimizes migration to maintain clot capture efficiency
- Caudal filter retrieval hook for easy retrieval with any appropriate endovascular snare
- Caval coverage up to 30 mm
- Nitinol technology No waiting period is required between filter placement and having an MRI
One OPTEASE Retrievable Vena Cava Filter kit provides more options:
- 90cm kit allows filter delivery through six entry sites (right and left femoral, jugular, and antecubital veins)
- 55cm kit allows filter delivery through four entry sites (right and left femoral and jugular veins)
- No need to change systems when changing access sites
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
Please refer to Cordis Product Catalogue for complete product information.
Please refer to the Indications for Use for complete information, including indications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events.
Customer Service and Ordering Information
If you are located in Europe, Middle East or Africa, please
GMB-Cordis-Customer-Support@cordis.comwith your question or order, or call us at 0080084477384.
For country-specific contact details, please see this page.