OPTEASE™ Retrievable Vena Cava Filter
OPTEASE™ Retrievable Vena Cava Filters are an innovative option for prevention of recurrent pulmonary embolism.*
OPTEASE™ Retrievable Vena Cava Filters are an option for prevention of pulmonary embolism.
- Dual-layer filtration for easier clot capture and prevention of pulmonary embolism
- Fixation barb minimizes migration to maintain clot capture efficiency
- Caudal filter retrieval hook for easy retrieval with any appropriate endovascular snare
- Caval coverage up to 30 mm
- Nitinol technology No waiting period is required between filter placement and having an MRI
One OPTEASE™ Retrievable Vena Cava Filter kit provides more options:
- 90cm kit allows filter delivery through six entry sites (right and left femoral, jugular, and antecubital veins)
- 55cm kit allows filter delivery through four entry sites (right and left femoral and jugular veins)
- No need to change systems when changing access sites
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.