EMERALD™ Diagnostic Guidewire
Intended for percutaneous entry and guidance of catheters, the EMERALD Diagnostic Guidewire complements our diagnostic catheter and catheter sheath introducer lines.*
Intended for percutaneous entry and guidance of catheters, the EMERALD Diagnostic Guidewire complements our diagnostic catheter and catheter sheath introducer lines. Performance, endurance and safety are built into each EMERALD Guidewire with solid tensile strength to minimize the likelihood of stretching or fracturing.
- Enhanced maneuverability
- Reduced likelihood of flaking
- Ability to straighten fingers
- Proprietary PTFE coating process
- Available in multiple shapes and sizes
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
Please refer to Cordis Product Catalogue for complete product information.
Please refer to the Indications for Use for complete information, including indications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events.
Customer Service and Ordering Information
If you are located in Europe, Middle East or Africa, please
GMB-Cordis-Customer-Support@cordis.comwith your question or order, or call us at 0080084477384.
For country-specific contact details, please see this page.