EXOSEAL™ Vascular Closure Device
Combining clinical safety** and ease-of-use, the Cordis EXOSEAL Vascular Closure Device (VCD) means a more confident close and improved patient outcomes.*
Combining clinical safety** and ease-of-use, the EXOSEAL VCD means a more confident close and improved patient outcomes.
- Easy-to-Use Functionality
- Trusted Bioabsorbable Technology
- Precise Extravascular Closure
- Excellent Clinical Results**
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
** Clinical data from the ‘ECLIPSE Trial’ indicates safety in terms of vascular injury, access site-related bleeding, infection or nerve injury, new ipsilateral lower extremity ischemia or SAE. Wong et al JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2009 Aug;2(8):785-93.
Please refer to Cordis Product Catalogue for complete product information.
Please refer to the Indications for Use for complete information, including indications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events.
Customer Service and Ordering Information
If you are located in Europe, Middle East or Africa, please
GMB-Cordis-Customer-Support@cordis.comwith your question or order, or call us at 0080084477384.
For country-specific contact details, please see this page.