ANGIOGUARD™ RX Guidewire System
The first embolic protection device shown in clinical testing to achieve a relative stroke reduction of 70% during carotid stenting procedures.* **
The Cordis ANGIOGUARD RX Guidewire System is the first embolic protection device shown in clinical testing to achieve a relative stroke reduction of 70% during carotid stenting procedures*.
ANGIOGUARD RX Guidewire System offers:
- One of the shortest landing zones: Short filter basket enables ability to center in tortuous anatomy.
- Stroke Reduction: Polyurethane membrane with 100 pores captures clinically relevant emboli and shown in clinical testing to reduce the rate of stroke*.
- Self-Centering: The umbrella design centers in the vessel with high device delivery success and excellent wall apposition.
- Visibility: Eight nitinol struts keep the symmetric basket in contact with the arterial wall, with marker bands on every other strut, in addition to a proximal and distal marker band to ensure high visibility during the procedure.
- Excellent Crossability: Profile as low as 3.2F facilitates crossing difficult lesions.
*30-day pooled data from U. S. feasibility study and European CASCADE Study. Cordis data on file.
** This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.