STABILIZER™ Steerable Guidewires
STABILIZER™ Steerable Guidewire is a high support .014” wire that provides balanced support and flexibility for greater guidewire demands.*
STABILIZER™ Steerable Guidewire is a high support .014” wire that provides balanced support and flexibility for greater guidewire demands.
- Coating: Duraglide / PTFE
- Balanced Performance Steerable Guidewire
- Distal tip radiopacity: 3 cm
- 5 units per package
- Supersoft tip configuration
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
Please refer to Cordis Product Catalogue for complete product information.
Please refer to the Indications for Use for complete information, including indications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events.
Customer Service and Ordering Information
If you are located in Europe, Middle East or Africa, please
GMB-Cordis-Customer-Support@cordis.comwith your question or order, or call us at 0080084477384.
For country-specific contact details, please see this page.