AQUATRACK™ Hydrophilic Nitinol Guidewire
Facilitates access to the most tortuous anatomy, providing the control, visibility and exceptional design symmetry that enable you to torque and maneuver through difficult lesions.*
The AQUATRACK Guidewire facilitates access to the most tortuous anatomy, providing the control, visibility and exceptional design symmetry that enable you to torque and maneuver through difficult lesions.
- Enables easy navigation with challenging lesions.
- Increased turn-for-turn responsiveness leading to multi-vessel selection and lesion crossability.
- Good radiopacity can help promote faster and more accurate procedures.
- Lasting lubricity promotes excellent guide and device support, with a smooth ride from start to finish.
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
Please refer to Cordis Product Catalogue for complete product information.
Please refer to the Indications for Use for complete information, including indications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events.
Customer Service and Ordering Information
If you are located in Europe, Middle East or Africa, please
GMB-Cordis-Customer-Support@cordis.comwith your question or order, or call us at 0080084477384.
For country-specific contact details, please see this page.