BRITE TIP® Sheath Introducer
The BRITE TIP Sheath Introducer, with its tungsten-filled radiopaque tip, facilitates accurate interventional positioning.
The Cordis BRITE TIP Sheath Introducer offers excellent visualization of the sheath’s distal tip with its tungsten-filled radiopaque tip that facilitates accurate positioning.
- The manicured tip and dilator design offer tapered transitions on the sheath and dilator for atraumatic vessel entry and improved patient comfort.
- The unique SLIX hemostatic valve is designed in a six-cut spiral to offer free catheter movement without blood reflux or air aspiration.
- The dual layer kink resistant cannula offers flexibility and support to access tortuous vessels.
- The silicone coated cannula and vessel dilator facilitate lubricious, anti-thrombogenic vessel entry.
- It is available in longer lengths up to 90cm for a wide variety of interventional procedures.
- Convenient packaging with 5.5 cm, 11 cm and 23 cm lengths in 5 units per package, while 35 cm or longer lengths come with 2 units per package.
Please refer to the Instructions for Use for complete information, including indications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events.
Customer Service and Ordering Information
In the United States, email us your question or order, or call us at 800.327.7714.