BRITE TIP Sheath Introducer
The BRITE TIP® Sheath Introducer, with its tungsten-filled radiopaque tip, facilitates accurate interventional positioning.
The Cordis BRITE TIP Sheath Introducer offers excellent visualization of the sheath’s distal tip with its tungsten-filled radiopaque tip that facilitates accurate positioning.
- The manicured tip and dilator design offer tapered transitions on the sheath and dilator for atraumatic vessel entry and improved patient comfort.
- The unique SLIX hemostatic valve is designed in a six-cut spiral to offer free catheter movement without blood reflux or air aspiration.
- The dual layer kink resistant cannula offers flexibility and support to access tortuous vessels.
- The silicone coated cannula and vessel dilator facilitate lubricious, anti-thrombogenic vessel entry.
- It is available in longer lengths up to 90cm for a wide variety of interventional procedures.
- Convenient packaging with 5.5 cm, 11 cm and 23 cm lengths in 5 units per package, while 35 cm or longer lengths come with 2 units per package.