AVANTI®+ Sheath Introducer
The Cordis AVANTI+ Introducer is the pioneer of catheter sheath introducer technology.
For use in arterial and venous procedures requiring percutaneous introduction of Intravascular devices.
The Cordis AVANTI+ Introducer is the frontrunner of catheter sheath introducer technology. Featuring a SLIX Valve, the AVANTI+ Introducer provides smooth transitions, monitoring capabilities, and exceptional performance for your procedural success, as well as:
- A hexacuspid design that provides a balance between catheter maneuverability and hemostasis.
- A rotating suture collar that facilitates procedural flexibility. It stays in place and allows patient movement.
- A kink-resistant cannula design integrating a soft, flexible inner layer with a stiffer outer layer designed to increase bendability and support, and decrease kinking.
- It is also less prone to kinking, cost-effective and reliable.
- Atraumatic tip transitions for both the sheath and the vessel dilator are uniquely tapered and manicured. This results in smooth insertions and may help lessen damage upon entry.