TRAPEASE™ Permanent Vena Cava Filter
Exclusive permanent vena cava filter with proven strength and design* that offers a number of unique advantages.**
** This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
The TRAPEASE Permanent Vena Cava Filter offers a unique design proving to be effective and safe for long-term use.
- Maximum Diameter of Vena Cava 30 mm
- Double "Basket" type design to maximize embolus capture
- Concentric design helps prevent tilt and allows for reliable filter deployment
- Attachment Barbs to minimize migration, minimize risk of tipping and maintain clot capture efficiency
- Nitinol construction compatible with Magnetic Resonance (tested up to 3 Teslas)
The TRAPEASE Filter offers more options:
- The 90 cm kit allows the insertion of the filter through six implantation accesses (right and left femoral veins, jugular and antecubital veins)
- The 55 cm kit allows the insertion of the filter through four implantation accesses (right and left femoral veins and jugular veins)
- It is not necessary to change the system when changing the access location
Symmetrical filter design reduces inventory and costs
*Kalva, SP et al. TRAPEASE® Vena Cava Filter: Experience in 751 Patients. J Endovasc Ther 2006; 13:365-372.
Please refer to the Indications for Use for complete information, including indications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events.