RAIN Sheath™ Transradial Hydrophilic Thin-walled Introducer
Cordis sheaths portfolio includes the ultra-low profile, thin-walled, RAIN Sheath Transradial Introducer, designed to reduce the risk of radial artery trauma and spasm.*
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
RAIN Sheath Transradial Hydrophilic Thin-walled Introducer is part of a complete portfolio of advanced, integrated solutions for radial access.
- Ultra – low profile design
- Enables maximum operating space while minimizing puncture size
- Proprietary Kink Recovery Technology
- Elastomeric properties allow the RAIN Sheath Introducer to bend and flex to maintain lumen integrity
- Lubricious Hydrophilic Coating
- Facilitates smoother, easier insertion and removal
- Hexacuspid Hemostasis Valve
- Designed to optimize device control while preserving hemostasis and reduce the risk of bleeding through the valve