ADROIT™ Guiding Catheter
The ADROIT Guiding Catheter 6F, with a large .072" ID, is engineered to give you more space to maneuver, with optimal back-up support.*
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
The ADROIT Guiding Catheter 6F, with a large .072" ID, is engineered to give you more space to maneuver, with optimal back-up support. The result: more options for treating a wide range of cases. The ADROIT Guiding Catheter 5F has a .058" ID
- .072” ID improves device compatibility and provides better visualization.
- Easier to perform kissing balloon procedures.
- Innovative hybrid braided wire technology enables larger lumen with optimal back-up support.
- PTFE lining provides lubricious lumen for smoother delivery.
- True lumen technology ensures consistent ID from hub to tip, for added confidence.