PRECISE PRO RX™ Nitinol Stent System
PRECISE PRO RX Stent is the carotid stenting system used by physicians to perform carotid artery stenting as an option for patients at high risk for surgery.*
* This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
PRECISE PRO RX Stent is the carotid stenting system, used by physicians to perform carotid artery stenting as an option for patients at high risk for surgery. This stent is a one piece laser cut, self-expanding nitinol stent, combining a unique micromesh design with a multisegmental design construction.
The PRECISE PRO RX Carotid Stent System design offers:
- Plaque scaffolding for uniform coverage
- Accurate stent placement facilitated by PTFE coated support member
- Proven results in clinical trials
- Length of delivery system: 135 cm
- Distal outer diameter:
- 5F (5-8 mm)
- 6F (9-10 mm)
- Recommended guiding catheter: 7F (5-8 mm Ø) 8F (9-10 mm Ø)
- Recommended introducer size: 5F (5-8 mm Ø) 6F (9-10 mm Ø)
- Guidewire compatibility: .014”
Please refer to the Indications for Use for complete information, including indications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events.