VISTA BRITE TIP™ Guiding Catheter
The guiding catheter that gives you the confidence and support even in the most challenging cases.
This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
The VISTA BRITE TIP Guide Catheter gives you the confidence and support even in the most challenging cases.
- Back-up and support – VISTA BRITE TIP Catheters assist wires and devices to reach and cross distal lesions. Moreover, a complete line of Extra Backup Guides for both the left and right coronary arteries is available.
- Shape Retention – VISTA BRITE TIP Catheters maintain shape and remain engaged during lengthy and challenging procedures.
- Easy insertion of devices - VISTA BRITE TIP Catheters feature a PTFE Lining and patented True Lumen Technology providing consistently lubricious lumen from hub to tip for smooth reliable delivery of devices.
- A highly radiopaque distal ultra soft tip helps promote safe atraumatic engagement and precise placement.
- VISTA BRITE TIP Catheters are available in a wide range of shapes and configurations, including a complete line of specialty guides to suit your special case needs.
Many of Cordis' catheter products, from our standard catalogue, can be modified to suit a clinician’s specific needs. For example, catheters and sheaths can be made shorter or longer.
Customer Service and Ordering Information
If you are located in Australia, China, India, Japan or Korea, please direct your order or question directly to your country’s contact.