EXOSEAL™ Vascular Closure Device
Combining clinical safety* and ease-of-use, the Cordis EXOSEAL™ Vascular Closure Device (VCD) means a more confident close and improved patient outcomes.
This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
Combining clinical safety* and ease-of-use, the Cordis EXOSEAL VCD means a more confident close and improved patient outcomes.
- Easy-to-Use Functionality
- Trusted Bioabsorbable Technology
- Precise Extravascular Closure
- Excellent Clinical Results*
* Clinical data from the ‘ECLIPSE Trial’ indicates safety in terms of vascular injury, access site-related bleeding, infection or nerve injury, new ipsilateral lower extremity ischemia or SAE. Wong et al JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2009 Aug;2(8):785-93.
Please refer to the Instructions for Use for complete information, including indications, precautions, warnings, and potential adverse events.
Customer Service and Ordering Information
If you are located in Australia, China, India, Japan or Korea, please direct your order or question directly to your country’s contact.