BRITE TIP™ Interventional Sheath Introducer
Excellent visualization of the tungsten-filled radiopaque tip facilitates exact location of the sheath’s distal tip for accurate positioning. Longer lengths are available for a wide variety of interventional procedures.
This website contains information on products for a wide range of countries. As a result, it may contain information about products not available in your country. For more information, please contact your local Cordis representative.
Cordis BRITE TIP Interventional Sheath 6F (8F OD) provides flexibility and support for easy tracking through tortuous vessels.
- Small profile minimizes patient trauma and insertion site thrombosis
- Radiolucent cannula allows the filter to be visible as it moves through sheath
- Radiopaque tip is highly visible for accurate infrarenal placement
- 6F obturator with marker band supports a controlled release during filter delivery
- SLIX Valve for minimal hemostasis
Customer Service and Ordering Information
If you are located in Australia, China, India, Japan or Korea, please direct your order or question directly to your country’s contact.